Labels

Monday, June 13, 2011

A new begining

I felt that it was time to start this blog over. My initial purpose for this blog was to have a place to vent my rants without stressing those around me, it didn't work. Not only did it not stop me from venting my frustration at others, it allowed me to construct my rants more thoroughly. Instead of running out of steam at a certain point, I had developed the ability to go on for hours about whatever topic (usually politics) I was angry over. There will be no more of that here.
This will now be a place to air the things that bring contentment to me, namely the items that I create. My artistic interests are broad, pencil, pen & ink drawing, woodworking, leather-working and costuming. My drawings range from pseudo realistic pencil work, to comic and cartoon style pen & ink. My leather-work generally covers historic replicas/representations, costuming and gun/knife related items. My woodworking consists of historic replicas/representations such as wooden bows, atlatls and rabbit-sticks, in other words, historic/prehistoric weapons.
Hopefully I will find it a bit easier to post more often, and if not, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment